Sunday, August 09, 2009

A Challenge: 1 Character a Week for 1 Year

Ok, so I have decided to do a small challenge for myself. Since I haven't been participating on IF or Monday Artday and all the cool drawing blogs, I really have to push myself to practice drawing again. So, with that being said, I will challenge myself to draw 1 character a week for 1 year. It will be sort of like drawing on a Munny® - I"ll keep the same shape and just draw different characters for 1 year. I think this will be a good practice for me and get my pencils sharpened again. So, I really don't know what i'm getting myself into, but here we go....let's do this!

Start project: August 24, 2009
End project: August 24, 2010
Characters: 52

Stay tuned...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Olivier aubin said...

I stay tuned! What a great idea! Still be there to support and follow you!

Bino

2:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Thanks Bino! :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Frank Zieglar said...

Good idea for a self-challenge! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Pickledog said...

Go Michelle! This is a fantastic idea, looking forward to seeing your weekly creations.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home